Monday, December 29, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR


It's almost 2009. I have been neglecting you dear friends but will return with more stories and more ideas to find romance after 50. In the meantime you could read my book, "50 Ways to Find Romance after 50" which you can order by emailing me at romanceafter50@sbcglobal.net. The book sells for $19.95, but as a New Year's special I will send it to you for $15.00 including s&h. I really want you to find romance in the new year as it can be lots of fun. While I have had a most interesting life as a widow, Harry has enriched my life greatly. I vow this next year we will merge the cats and our lives.

Please let me know how you are and what are your questions. Have a laugh at the following cartoon. Sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: