Monday, October 6, 2008

Is Love Different after 50?


On this blog I will talk primarily about finding love after 50. I am the author of the book, "50 Ways to Find Love after 50" (Love and Lust in Later Life) which explores couples from ages 50 to well over 80. It doesn't matter how old you are. If you want romance or even just some companionship in your life, there's a good chance you can find it.

In my book I interviewed over 50 couples, how they met, what their life is now. Plus there are financial guidelines which you really, absolutely must consider. As we age, we also gather assets. Love is great, but there's often greed out there as well. Take care of yourself. Don't sacrifice security for a romantic thrill. And if that other person, man or woman, is the right one for you, you won't have too.

Well, this is just a small sample of what we'll be discussing. By the way, I'm over 50 and after being a widow for over 20 years, I met a wonderful man on the internet. We'll discuss that form of meeting as well. And when I learn how, I'll add a bio for this blog.

In the meantime, remember that no one can make you happy. That's something you need to do for yourself. We can discuss that, too.

Gloria

No comments: