Monday, October 27, 2008

New & Old Loves

Hi there,

There is love after 50, believe me. I'm having the best time of my life with my new love. I just wish we could get our cats together and then decide where to live. We have friends in both towns (which are 100 miles apart) and driving back and forth is getting a bit strenuous.

I'll be bringing you stories of romances from my book and new ones as well. I just heard about a couple who met polka dancing at a Polish Hall and who recently married at ages 84 and 82. I'll track them down and give you a glimpse of their romance.

I continually meet people who have successfully found romance in later life. It happens all the time and it can happen for you. In fact it's easier now, in many ways, than ever before. Let me know what you would like to read about and I'll do my best.

Need to run but I'll get back to you soon.

Your romance guide, Gloria

No comments: